How to Forward Email from Mail Com?
By default, mail.com suggests its users to prefer quick filter rules. If these rules do not suit your needs, you can customize the filter rules. But, the Custom filter rules seem to be more complex. You can use either of these filters to know how to forward email from mail com.
Once you create the Custom filter rules, the system starts to check whether it might lead to any data loss. To avoid contradicting filter rules, you have to select the Do not apply any additional rules to these email option.
If you have added your mail.com email account to an email client like Outlook, you can use the Automatic Forward feature.
In simple words, you can directly forward an email from mail.com on your Android mobile and iOS devices. For this, perform the simple steps on this page.
Forward email from mail.com (Android)
Download the mail.com application from the Google Play Store application.
- Open the application.
- Provide your mail.com email address and password to log in to your email account.
Now, select the email that you want to forward.
- Tap the three-dot icon.
- Choose the Forward option.
- This will open the Write e-mail screen.
- The From field will be auto-filled with your mail.com email address.
- Now, type your recipient's email address in the To field.
- Note: You can add more than one email address in the To field, i.e., you can forward your email to more than one recipient.
- Get to know how to forward email from mail com.
- If you want to include any additional information, compose them.
- Once done, tap the Send button.
- This will forward the email from mail.com to the specified recipient.
Forward email from mail.com (iOS)
- Step 1:Open App Store on your iOS device.
- Step 2:Search for the mail.com application and download it.
- Step 3:Once done with installing the app, open it on the iOS device.
- Step 4:Open the email message that you wish to forward.
- Step 5:Tap the Share or Forward icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 6:Choose the Forward option from the Selection menu.
- Step 7:The From and Subject fields will be filled automatically.
- Step 8:Specify the email address of your recipient in the To field.
- Step 9:If needed, include any additional messages or file attachments.
- Step 10:Tap the Send option at the upper-right corner to forward the email from mail.com. And finally know how to forward email from mail com.