How To access Forwarding And Pop Imap In Gmail App?
You cannot enable/disable Forwarding and POP/IMAP in Gmail app. Instead, you can access it from your Gmail account through a browser or Google Chrome. If you wish to access Forwarding and POP/IMAP, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1:On your default browser, navigate to the Gmail sign-in page..
- Step 2:Log in to your Gmail account using the login credentials(email address and password).
- Step 3:Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4:Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and navigate to the Forwarding section to configure the forwarding settings.
- Step 5:If you wish to use a POP account on your email client, select the Enable POP for all email radio button under POP Download.
- Step 6:If you wish to access a Gmail IMAP account on your email client, select the Enable IMAP radio button under IMAP Access.
- Step 7:Now, you can access the Gmail IMAP/POP account easily from your email client.