How To Get Aol Mail On Windows 10?
Are you looking for a perfect method to install the AOL mail on my Windows 10 or pin AOL site to the Start menu on your Windows 10 computer? Then, you can get the AOL apps from the Microsoft store using the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1:Click the Start menu and click on the Store icon to open the Microsoft store.
- Step 2:Type “AOL” in the search field and select your desired AOL app from the search result.
- Step 3:Click the Install button and begin the installation of the AOL app.
- Step 4:Wait until the installation is complete.
- Step 5:After completing the installation, click the Open button to access the AOL app on your desktop.
- Step 6:To pin the AOL app to the Windows 10 start menu, open the Start menu and click the All apps button.
- Step 7:Give a right-click on the AOL app from the list of apps installed on your device.
- Step 8:Click the Pin to Start option from the pop-up menu.
If you wish to add Aol Mail on windows 10 app, follow these steps.
- Step 1:On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start menu and select the Mail icon.
- Step 2:When the Windows Mail app launches, click the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Go to the right-side panel and select Accounts, followed by Add Accounts.
- Step 4:In the Choose an Account window, click the Other account option from the list of Email Service Providers.
- Step 5:Next, enter a name for the AOL account.
- Step 6:It will be displayed as a short name for the recipient when you send an email.
- Step 7:Enter your AOL email address in the required field and click Next.
- Step 8:Enter “imap.aol.com” as your incoming email server name if you have chosen IMAP as your account type.
- Step 9:Otherwise, enter the incoming mail server name as “pop.aol.com” in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Step 10:Enter “smtp.aol.com” as the outgoing mail server name in the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Step 11:Check the Outgoing server requires authentication checkbox and click Next.
- Step 12:Enter your AOL account name and its password in the required fields.
- Step 13:Click the Finish button and select the created AOL account.
- Step 14:Select Properties and click the Advanced tab.
- Step 15:Enter 587 in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field and click Apply.
- Step 16:If necessary, select the SSL authentication for the IMAP server.
- Step 17:Click the Apply button followed by OK.
- Step 18:Now, the AOL mail on windows 10 is added successfully.