How To Get Help With Google Accounts?
The steps to know how to get help with Google accounts on your own are provided on this page.
- Step 1:The steps to quickly resolve the Google Account problems on your own are provided on this page.
- Step 2:Your computer should have access to a stable internet connection.
- Step 3:Open the Google Chrome web browser and visit the Google Account Help web page.
- Step 4:Type your problem in the ‘Describe your issue’ field.
- Step 5:The search result will display the solution to your Google Account problem. Read the content on the displayed page and take steps accordingly.
Google Account Help
The Google Account Help page contains the following seven major sections. You can even find your problem in these sections. If your problem is mentioned in one of these sections, just click it, and you will be guided with the possible solutions.
- Step 1:Create and verify a Google Account
- Step 2:Managing your location history
- Step 3:Enable or disable cookies
- Step 4:Recover your Google account
- Step 5:Control your Web & App activity
- Step 6:Set up a recovery phone number (email address)
Manage Your Google Account
- Step 1:Manage your email address, information, and location
- Step 2:Find your Android device
- Step 3:Avoid getting locked out of your Google Account
- Step 4:About Inactive Account Manager
- Step 1:Steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail
- Step 2:Secure a hacked Google Account
- Step 3:Recover a deleted Google Account
- Step 4:Delete your Google Account
- Step 5:Change or reset your Google password
- Step 1:Security information
- Step 2:step verification
- Step 3:Advanced protection
- Step 4:Suspicious activity
- Step 5:Account permissions
Account Settings And Controls
- Step 1:Manage your Google settings
- Step 2:Change language
- Step 3:Signing in settings
- Step 4:Google activity controls
- Step 5:Accessibility settings
- Step 6:Make Google your homepage
Fix A problem
- Step 1:Troubleshoot issues with Google Accounts
- Step 2:Receiving emails from Google
- Step 3:Cannot sign in from a third-party service
More About Google Accounts
- Step 1:Age requirements on Google Accounts
- Step 2:Using Google products with your Google Account
- Step 3:Purchase, cancellation, & refund policies
- Step 4:You can find these contents on the Google Account Help page. If you need remote assistance on how to get help with Google accounts, click the call button.