How To Get Aol Mail On Your iPhone?
In case you have an AOL email account, at some point in time, you might wish to add AOL Mail On Your iPhone. The necessity might arise when you want to check and send your emails from your @aol.com address straight from the iOS. Before you begin to add your AOL email address to your iPhone, make sure that you know the following details:
The following are the instructions to get your AOL emails on your iPhone:
- Step 1:On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Step 2:Scroll down the iPhone screen and select the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step 3:Note: In case you are using earlier versions of iOS, you need to select the Mail option.
- Step 4:Now, in the ACCOUNTS section, choose the Add Account option.
- Step 5:In the Add Account screen, select Aol as your account type.
- Step 6:On the screen that displays next, log in using your AOL email address and the password for your AOL account.
- Step 7:Click the Next button.
- Step 8:You can now choose to sync your Mail, Notes, or other such options to your iPhone.
- Step 9:Finally, tap the Save button. This action will add your AOL Mail On Your iPhone
- Step 10:After completing the above steps, you can perform the following operations on your iPhone.
- Step 11:Open the Mail app on your iPhone.
- Step 12:Your @aol.com email account will now be available to check your emails.
- Step 13:Apart from checking, you will be able to send and receive emails, reply to them, and forward them.
- Step 14:Simply put, you can start doing all the typical Mail app duties and functions.
Now, let us turn our attention to the Junk email folders.
You need to check your Junk email folders regularly. This has to be done to see if any legitimate emails have been incorrectly moved to your Junk folder. If this is the situation, you can shift the legitimate emails from the Junk folder to your primary Inbox.
You can easily check the AOL Junk email folders by following these simple steps:
- Step 1:On your iPhone, open the Mail app.
- Step 2:Next, at the top-left corner of your screen, tap the Mailboxes icon.
- Step 3:Now, you will be able to locate the Junk folder for AOL.
We have now seen a simple and quick method to get access to your AOL mail on your iPhone.