How To Login Yahoo Mail Without Verification?
If you have set up the two-step verification process on your Yahoo mail account and don’t have access to your mobile number anymore, you can still log in to Yahoo mail without the verification code. You can access your Yahoo account from any browser available on different devices.Proceed with the steps that are given below to Login Yahoo Mail Without Verification.
Method 1: Log in to Yahoo using the Account key
- Step 1:Launch your browser and enter the Yahoo official website.
- Step 2:Select the See how it works option.
- Step 3:Choose your device and app from the displayed list to get notified.
- Step 4:Select the Send me a notification option to receive a notification to your device.
- Step 5:You will receive the notification in the app that you have selected. Then, tap on the Approve icon.
- Step 6:Go to your browser and select the Always use Yahoo account key option.
- Step 7:Update your new mobile number to recover your Yahoo account if your device is lost.
- Step 8:Now, you can easily log in to your Yahoo account using the Account key.
- Step 9:You have to tap Approve from the device you have set to log in to Yahoo mail.
Method 2: Log in to Yahoo using security questions or recovery email
- Step 1:If you forgot your Yahoo account credentials, go to the sign-in page of Yahoo.
- Step 2:Type the email address of your Yahoo account and click Next.
- Step 3:Select the Use text or email to sign in option. Then, click Submit.
- Step 4:Now, you can log in to your Yahoo account from the recovery email.
- Step 5:Open the recovery email account and click on the link you receive you received from Yahoo.
- Step 6:You can create a new password to log in to your Yahoo account.
- Step 7:Otherwise, go to Password helper to access your Yahoo mail.
- Step 8:Once you are logged in, disable the two-step verification process from Settings.
- Step 9:You can now Login Yahoo Mail Without Verification code.