How To Open Attachments In Spectrum Webmail?
You can send and receive email messages on your Spectrum Webmail account by accessing it using any web browsers. The Spectrum webmail uses your web browser’s spell check program to identify misspelled words automatically. You are allowed to send attachments without exceeding 20 MB. To know how to open attachments in Spectrum Webmail, refer to the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Signing Into The Spectrum Webmail Account
- Step 1:Open an internet browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Visit the Spectrum Webmail account’s login page.
- Step 3:Enter the Spectrum email address in the Email Address field.
- Step 4:Type your Spectrum email account password in the Email Password field.
- Step 5:Click the Sign In option to access the Spectrum account.
Opening An Email Attachment
- Step 1:At the top-right corner of the screen, click the Envelope icon.
- Step 2:Go to the Inbox folder.
- Step 3:Open the email message with the attachment.
- Step 4:Click on the attachment to open it.
Saving The Email Attachment
- Step 1:When you click the email attachment, say a PDF file, it will open in a new tab in the browser.
- Step 2:Click the Download icon at the top of the screen to save the attachment on your computer.
Creating An Email Attachment
- Step 1:If you want to send an email with an attachment, proceed with the following steps.
- Step 2:Click the Envelope icon at the upper-right end of the screen.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Email tab followed by the Inbox tab.
- Step 4:Select the Compose option.
- Step 5:Compose the body of your email message.
- Step 6:Click the Attach icon, choose the file that you want to send as an attachment, and select the Open option.
- Step 7:Fill the To field with the recipient’s email address.
- Step 8:Type the topic of the email message in the Subject field.
- Step 9:Select the Send option to send the email message. If you need remote assistance on how to open attachments in Spectrum Webmail, contact our technical experts.