How to Recall Email in Webmail Outlook?
Outlook is a widely-used email client on which you can manage multiple email accounts on a single platform. But, most of the Office 365 users are using the Outlook web access/app interface now. In the Outlook webmail, you can recall an email up to a certain period of time if you had accidentally sent it to a different recipient or mistyped the content. You cannot recall a message once it has been sent to the recipient. If you think that the recipient would not have viewed your message, you can modify the sent email using the Outlook app installed on your computer.
Carry out these steps to recall email in Webmail Outlook:
- Step 1:On your computer, check whether you have a stable Internet connection.
- Step 2:Next, open the default browser and log in to the Outlook webmail with your login credentials.
- Step 3:On the web interface, click the Settings icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4:Select the Options option from the drop-down list.
- Step 5:On the Mail options screen, navigate to the left-side panel and click the Undo send tab under Mail. Now, click Automatic processing.
- Step 6:Under the tab, Undo send, click the ‘Let me cancel messages I’ve sent for’ radio button.
- Step 7:Select a time range from the pull-down menu.
- Step 8:You can select one of the following time ranges from the pull-down menu.
- Step 13:You can recall a sent email within 30 seconds.
- Step 14:If you close your browser or put your computer in the sleep mode during the time you have chosen for canceling your message, the message will not be sent.
If you have difficulties in recall Email in Webmail Outlook, click the Call button available on this page to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.