How to recover facebook account without email ?
Without the login credentials, it won't be very easy to access your account. If you do not remember your login details and wish to Recover Facebook account without email, follow the steps.
- Step 1:Open the browser window and navigate to Facebook's Find Your Account page.
- Step 2:Type your username (formal name) or nicknames in the search box to find your Facebook account.
- Step 3:If you are not sure about your user name, ask your friend to log in to his Facebook account.
- Step 4:Ask him to navigate to your profile and share the URL of the profile page.
- Step 5:You can identify the user name of your Facebook account from the URL.
- Step 6:It will be located at the end of the URL.
- Step 7:Type the correct username and choose the one that is with your profile pic.
- Step 8:Click the This is My Account option and follow the on-screen options to reset and access your Facebook account.
- Step 1:This method is applicable if you have remembered the answers to the security questions.
- Step 2:Open the Facebook app or navigate to the Facebook login page.
- Step 3:On the Facebook's login page, click the Forgotten Account option.
- Step 4:If you have a mobile, type your phone number in the required field.
- Step 5:You will receive a One Time Password(OTP) via message.
- Step 6:Type the OTP in the verification field to access your Facebook account.
- Step 7:If you do not have any mobile, answer the security questions to log in to your account.
- Step 8:After accessing your Facebook account, reset your password.
- Step 9:Make sure to enter a strong password that you could remember in the future.
To recover Facebook account without email, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.