How To Reset Facebook Email And Password?
Facebook is a social media platform that allows you to stay connected with your family and friends. It also has a Messenger app that will enable you to chat with your contacts and see how to reset Facebook email and password. You can easily access Facebook through the web or app.
- Step 1:If you have forgotten the Facebook email and password, you can easily reset the login credentials.
- Step 2:Go to the official Facebook website in a browser.
- Step 3:Otherwise, use the Facebook mobile application to log in to your account.
- Step 4:If you are using an iOS device, open the App Store.
- Step 5:For an Android smartphone, launch the Google Play Store.
- Step 6:Search for the Facebook app and download the app.
- Step 7:Once you have entered the credentials, you will be able to access your account.
- Step 8:You can now access your account.
Changing Facebook password:
- Step 1:Once logged in, click the down arrow icon on the top right corner,
- Step 2:Select the Settings & Privacy section and go to Settings.
- Step 3:Now, navigate to the Security and Login section.
- Step 4:Click on the Edit option and click the Change password option.
- Step 5:Now, type the current password for your account.
- Step 6:Enter the new password twice for confirmation.
- Step 7:Make sure to enter a strong password with upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and symbols. Click on the Save Changes button.
- Step 8:Now, you can now log in to your Facebook account using the new login credentials.
Resetting Facebook password:
- Step 1:If you don’t know the current password, go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Step 2:Now, enter your email, phone number, and the username of your Facebook account. Click on the Search option.
- Step 3:Continue with the on-screen instructions how to reset Facebook email and password.
- Step 4:In case of any issues, click on the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team.