How To Save Email Contacts On iPhone?
iPhone’s Mail application supports adding email contacts to your list of phone contacts. You do not need to remember the email address of the recipient or copy it when you want to send an email message. Instead, you can create contacts from the iPhone Mail application. This feature works, even if you do not have the recipient’s contact number in the Contact application. The procedure to save email contacts on iPhone contacts list is given below.
Method 1 - Saving the Recipient’s Email Address to the iPhone Contacts
- Step 1:Launch the Mail application on your iPhone and open the email message from the recipient that you need to add to your contacts.
- Step 2:Tap the recipient’s name or email address and select the Create New Contact or Add to Existing Contact option.
- Step 3:Check if all the details are correct on the New Contact screen. If needed, edit them.
- Step 4:Tap the Done or Update option at the top-right end of the screen.
Method 2 - Saving Someone’s Email Address
If your recipient has sent an email message that contains an email address, you can save it by performing the following steps.
- Step 1:Select and open the email message that contains the email address.
- Step 2:Long press the email address link, tap the Add to Contacts option, and select either the Create New Contact or Add to Existing Contact option.
- Step 3:Create New Contact - Fill the Name field. If needed, provide other details in the appropriate fields. Tap the Done option to save the contact.
- Step 4:Add to Existing Contact - Check if all the details are correct and then tap the Update option to save the changes.
Now, how to save email contacts on iPhone contacts process completed successfully.