How To Secure Yahoo Mail from Hackers?
Yahoo Mail is one of the free web-based mail service providers that is commonly known to everyone. But it is not an exception for hackers around the world. Are you getting too many phishing emails on your Yahoo Mail? Then, your Yahoo Mail is in a dangerous situation of hacking from unknown users. To secure Yahoo Mail from hackers, you need to carry out the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1:Open the default web browser and go to the Yahoo Sign-in page.
- Step 2:Log in with the help of your email address and password.
- Step 3:Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Account security tab.
- Step 4:Under Account security, click the Change password button.
- Step 5:Create a secure password with a combination of capital letters, small letters, special characters, and numbers.
- Step 1:Steps to secure Yahoo Mail from hackers. Access your Yahoo Mail using the login credentials and go to the Account security window.
- Step 2:Enable the two-factor verification mode for your Yahoo Mail.
- Step 3:You need to enter your mobile number to get the One Time Password (OTP).
- Step 4:Wait for a few seconds to get the OTP on your mobile.
- Step 5:Now, go to the Yahoo main interface and enter the OTP in the required field.
- Step 6:You will be given a passcode to access your Yahoo Mail for the next time.
- Step 7:Now, the two-step verification mode will be activated on your Yahoo Mail.
- Step 1:On your Yahoo Mail, click Account Info and select the "Account security" tab from the left-side panel.
- Step 2:Under Phone numbers and Email addresses, fill up your contact information.
- Step 3:Click Add recovery email/phone and enter the recovery details to help you in the future.
- Step 4:You will get a verification code on your phone or confirmation email on your Yahoo Mail.
- Step 5:Next, click Settings and select the More Settings option.
- Step 6:Select Social Accounts to display the connected services on your Yahoo Mail.
- Step 7:Now, remove the connected services to restrict the hackers from accessing your Yahoo account.
- Step 8:If necessary, import the mail and contacts of your Yahoo account to another Yahoo account.
- Step 9: How to secure Yahoo Mail from hackers steps successfully completed. Now, your Yahoo Mail is Secure.
First, log into the account and extend the side tab..