How to Set Auto Reply in Roundcube Webmail?
Roundcube is one of the web-based IMAP clients that allows you to send, modify, and receive emails over the Internet. It is also a free webmail software that can be accessed on any device. Following are the features offered by Roundcube:
- MIME support
- Address book
- Folder manipulation
- Message searching
- Spell checking
The procedure given below will help you to Set auto reply in Roundcube Webmail.
- Step 1: First, log into your RoundCube mail using valid credentials.
- Step 2: Go to the Settings menu.
- Step 3: Select the Filters option followed by Vacation. If you’re unable to find the Vacation option, then click the plus button available on the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the filter name of your desire in the given field.
- Step 5: Now, select the All messages option for incoming mail by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Step 6: Choose the Reply with message option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: Enter your message in the field titled Message body.
- Step 8: Deselect the Filter Disabled option.
- Step 9: Click the Save button.
If you wish to disable the Out of office relay option, then tick the checkbox beside the Filter Disabled option on the Filter definition screen.
To set up the email auto responder feature for Plesk on RoundCube, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1:On your RoundCube account’s access page, click the Settings menu.
- Step 2:Select the Filters option.
- Step 3:Click the radio button beside the all messages option.
- Step 4:From the drop-down menu, select the Reply with message option.
- Step 5:In the given field, enter the message that you wish to send to the recipient.
- Step 6:Deselect the checkbox beside the Filter Disabled option.
- Step 7:Click the Save button.
To get remote assistance for how to set auto reply in Roundcube Webmail OR other Roundcube Webmail queries, contact us.