How to Set Up iCloud Email on Gmail?
The iCloud email is a free email account that lets you send, receive, and manage your emails. If you have an Apple ID, then you will definitely have an iCloud email account.
Usually, any email account can be configured with any email client application. In the section below, we will see how to set up iCloud email on Gmail app.
Before you begin the setup process, turn on two-factor authentication and generate an app-specific password by following the instructions given below.
Turn On 2-Factor Authentication:
For iOS 10.3 or Later Users:
- Step 1: Go to the Settings section.
- Step 2: Tap on your name.
- Step 3: Select the Password & Security option.
- Step 4: Tap on the Turn On Two-Factor Authentication option followed by Continue.
- Step 5: Enter your mobile phone number in the given field.
- Step 6: Select the verification option.
- Step 7: Tap the Next button.
- Step 8: Now, a verification code from Apple will be sent to your mobile number.
For Mac Users:
- Step 1: Click the Apple icon.
- Step 2: Select the System Preferences option followed by Apple ID.
- Step 3: Click the Password & Security option.
- Step 4: Enable the 2-factor authentication option by clicking the Turn On button.
Generate an App-Specific Password:
- Step 1:Log in to your Apple ID.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Security section.
- Step 3:Under the App-Specific Passwords section, click the Generate Password option.
- Step 4:Create an app-specific password by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Step 5:Once the 2-factor authentication is created, and the App-Specific Password is created, you are ready to set up your iCloud email account on Gmail.
- Step 6:On your Android device, launch the Gmail application.
- Step 7:Tap the Menu icon.
- Step 8:Select the Settings option.
- Step 9:Tap the Add account option followed by Other.
- Step 10:Now, enter your iCloud account email address and password in the given fields.
- Step 11:After entering the account credentials, click the Create button.
- Step 12:Now, successfully set up iCloud email on Gmail app.
Contact us to get remote assistance on the same.