How To Set Up Spectrum Webmail On iPhone?
To know how to set up Spectrum Webmail on iPhone, scroll down this page.
Before going into the setup procedure, let see the server settings of Spectrum email.
- Username: Your Spectrum email address
- Password: Your Spectrum email account’s password
- SSL: Yes, required
- Incoming Protocol: IMAP
- IMAP Port: 993
- SMTP Port: 587
- Authentication: Yes, required
Based on your domain, the Incoming and Outgoing email server address may vary.
For Charter.net: Incoming and Outgoing email server address are mobile.charter.net.
For Brighthouse.com, bak.rr.com, bham.rr.com, cfl.rr.com, emore.rr.com, eufala.rr.com, indy.rr.com, mi.rr.com, panhandle.rr.com, tampabay.rr.com: Incoming and Outgoing Server address: mail.brighthouse.com
For TWC.com and .rr.com: mail.twc.com is the Incoming and Outgoing email server.
Setting Up Spectrum Webmail On iPhone
- On your iPhone, open the Mail app by tapping its icon.
- Choose the Other option on the main screen of the application.
- In the given fields, enter the prompted information such as your name, email address, incoming server address, outgoing server address, etc.
- Make sure to enter the mobile.charter.net (or your domain address) in the Description field.
- Check if the toggle button beside the Mail app is turned ON. If not, turn it on.
- Once your Spectrum account has been configured, your account’s Inbox folder will open up.
- Now, your Spectrum account is ready to be used on iPhone.
- Compose a new message and send it.
In case if you receive an error message while sending your first email, then check whether you have composed the email correctly. If you need remote assistance on how to set up Spectrum Webmail on iPhone, contact us.