How To Setup Aol Email On Quickbooks?
This article helps you learn how to setup AOL email On Quickbooks on desktop. Continue to read this article; if you have any doubts, you can contact our team of experts to clarify any email-related issues.
Note: Only the QuickBooks 2019 and 2020 versions work with AOL webmail.
Advantages Of QuickBooks Email Setup
- Step 1: There are various benefits of setting up email in QuickBooks.
- Step 2: It allows you to send customers their payment reminders by emailing them invoices.
- Step 3: Invoices can be easily and immediately emailed whenever the customer needs them.
- Step 4: It serves both as a storage and tracking device for client’s and vendor’s contact details.
- Step 5: It helps in importing data from spreadsheets.
- Step 6: You can make a list of the products that you deal with and send them to the vendors.
- Step 7: QuickBooks Desktop helps to send transactions through AOL webmail once you set up your email account.
How To Setup AOL Email On Quickbooks
- step 1: Install the QuickBooks Desktop accounting software 2019 or 2020 version on your computer.
- step 2: Click on the Edit tab at the top-left corner of the screen.
- step 3: Choose the Preferences option.
- step 4: Once the Preferences window opens, click the Send Forms tab, which is on the left panel.
Setting up your AOL email account in QuickBooks
- step 1: Select the WebMail radio button from the main panel.
- step 2: Click the Add button so that the Edit Email Info dialog window will open.
- step 3: Enter the AOL email address in the Email ID field.
- step 4: Choose the AOL option from the Email Provider drop-down menu.
- step 5: Follow these instructions to learn how to setup AOL email on quickbooks.
- step 6: Type smtp.aol.com in the Server Name field.
- step 7: Type 465 or 587 in the Port field.
- step 8: Select the SSL checkbox.
- step 9: If you want to set up a secure account,
Select the checkbox beside the Use Enhanced Security option.
Set an easy password that you can remember and hard for others to guess.
You can deselect this checkbox if you see the Network Error.
- step 10: Click the OK button in the Edit Email Info window.
- step 11: This will lead you to the Preferences window.
- step 12: Return to the main panel and click the OK button to finish the AOL email account setup on QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: QuickBooks can fill the fields for some of the well-known email service providers. Now we have seen How to setup AOL Email On Quickbooks.