How to Setup AOL Mail on iPhone?
AOL Mail is an American web-based email service that is entirely free and it can be accessed from any popular browsers and email application clients. If you are an iPhone user having an AOL Mail account, you can add your AOL mail account in the Mail app on your iPhone. Learn how to setup AOL mail on iPhone by reading the below steps.
Step-1: Generate an App Password
- Step 1:Launch the browser app and visit the official AOL Mail login website.
- Step 2:Enter the valid email address and password to log in to your AOL Mail account.
- Step 3:Once the page opens up, navigate to the Security menu and click the Generate app password or Manage app password menu.
- Step 4:Select Generate and continue to follow the instructions to create the app password successfully.
- Step 5:Click the Done button to save the settings.
Step-2: Mail Account Setup
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap the Passwords & Accounts menu.
- Step 2: Following that, select Add Account under Accounts.
- Step 3: On the next screen, from the list of email providers, choose AOL.
- Step 4: Input your AOL email address and password and tap the Next button.
- Step 5: Next, you have to set the mail settings. It can be set automatically or manually.
- Step 6: If you are choosing to set the configurations automatically, the device searches for the mail settings and the AOL account will be set up.
- Step 7: In case you select the manually configure option, you have to enter the below server information on the mail server settings screen.
- Step 8: For POP3 account:
- Step 9: Incoming mail server: pop.aol.com
- Step 10: Port number: 995
- Step 11: Security type: SSL
- Step 12: For IMAP account:
- Step 13: Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
- Step 14: Port number: 993
- Step 15: Security type: SSL
- Step 16: SMTP server settings:
- Step 17: Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com
- Step 18: Port number: 465
- Step 19: Security type: SSL
- Step 20: Next, select the services you want from the options such as Mail, Notes, and others to sync with your device.
- Step 21: Save the manual email configuration settings and check if the emails are syncing on the Mail app.
Now we have seen how to setup AOL mail on iPhone function