How To Setup Roadrunner Email On Iphone?
Roadrunner is a popular email service provided by Time Warner Cable. It can be used on the web and email application clients. If you are an iPhone and Roadrunner mail user, you need not worry because you can access the Roadrunner email on your iPhone easily.Keep reading to know how to setup Roadrunner email on iPhone.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on the iPhone and select the Mails and Contacts and Calendars menu.
- Step 2: Next, choose Passwords and Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Step 3: You can see different email service providers. Select Others.
- Step 4: Now, tap Add Mail Account.
- Step 5: On the next screen, you have to enter the name, email address, and password of the Roadrunner account.
- Step 6: Name: Enter your name
- Step 7: Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 8: Password: Email account password
- Step 9: Description: Give a small description or name to the email account
- Step 10: Select the Next button to continue, then choose POP as the account type, and enter the relevant incoming and outgoing server settings while setup roadrunner email on iPhone.
- Step 1:Incoming mail server: pop-server.dc.rr.com
- Step 3:Outgoing mail server: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Step 5:If you want to set up the IMAP account type, enter the server settings details as mentioned below.
- Step 1: Incoming mail server: mobile.carrier.net
- Step 2: Port number: 993
- Step 3: Encryption: SSL
- Step 4: Outgoing mail server: mobile.carrier.net
- Step 5: Port number: 587
- Step 6: Encryption: SSL
- Step 7: To make the Roadrunner email account secure, you have to select Yes for Authentication to use the same email settings of the incoming mail server.
- Step 8: The Username is your email address, and Password is your email account password.
- Step 9: Tap Save to save the email settings.
- Step 10: Following that, return to the home screen and restart the iPhone.
- Step 11: When the phone turns on, open the Accounts section under Settings and verify your email account.
- Step 12: Now, you will complete setup Roadrunner email on iPhone and you can access your Roadrunner emails on the Mail app.