How to Setup Windows Live Mail?
As we all know, the Windows Live Mail is an e-mail application that is similar to that of Gmail or Yahoo! Email service. The Windows Live Mail is developed by Microsoft for both means of communication internally and externally. The Windows Live mail comes as a blessing for many users and helps manage their day-to-day tasks at ease. Let’s see how to setup Windows Live Mail on your Windows computer.
- Step 1:Turn on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step 3:Enter the Windows Live Mail URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 4:The Windows Live Mail page will open. Select the E-mail icon.
- Step 5:Click the Accounts tab in the same window to add a new e-mail account.
- Step 6:The Add your e-mail accounts page will open; enter the e-mail address, the password, and the Username in the respective fields.
- Step 7:Once you have entered the information, click the checkbox for the Manual Configuration option and click the Next button.
- Step 8:Now, you have to select IMAP or POP as the server type from the drop-down list.
- Step 1:Server address- imap.mail.com
- Step 2:Port number- 993
- Step 3:Click the checkbox beside the Requires a secure connection (SSL) and Requires Authentication options.
- Step 1:Server address- pop.mail.com
- Step 2:Port number- 995
- Step 3:Click the checkbox beside the Requires Authentication option.
- Step 1:Server address- smtp.mail.com
- Step 2:Port number- 587
- Step 3:Click the checkbox beside Requires a secure connection (SSL) and Requires Authentication options.
- Step 4:Click or select the Next button and then click Finish.
If you want instant guidance for how to setup Windows Live Mail OR Windows Live Mail error codes solutions, reach us.