How to Stop Junk Mail?
Junk mails are unimportant emails that you get from many unidentified sources. Sharing your email address everywhere results in receiving junk emails. You will start receiving promotional notifications and other unwanted messages in your inbox. All advertising and marketing mails are considered junk. You can easily stop receiving junk mails by following a few steps given below and to know how to stop junk mail.
How to Stop Junk Mail from Usps
- Step 1: To stop all promotional offers and advertising offers on USPS mails, You can simply open the email containing junk and click Unsubscribe to stop receiving emails from the same address in the future.
- Step 2: Open each junk mail from different addresses and unsubscribe all of them.
- Step 3: All credit card and insurance offers are treated as junk mails.
How to Stop Junk Mail in Outlook?
- Step 1: Open Outlook by entering your email login details.
- Step 2: Select a message which is unwanted or spam.
- Step 3: From the Home menu, right-click the spam email and click on Junk.
- Step 4: Select Block Sender from the listed options.
- Step 5: You will not receive any further emails from the blocked sender.
- Step 6: To filter junk mails automatically, click on Junk from the Home menu.
- Step 7: Select Junk E-mail Options from the drop-down list.
- Step 8: Select your required settings from the given options and click OK.
- Step 9: Select Safe Senders tab and Add all the email addresses you want to receive emails.
- Step 10: Mark the Also trust email from my Contacts and Automatically add people I email to the Safe Senders List checkboxes.
- Step 11: You will start receiving emails in only from the selected contacts then only you have to know how to stop junk mail.
How to Stop Junk Mail on Gmail?
- Step 1: Open your Gmail and log in with your details.
- Step 2: There will be a lot of junk mails in your inbox, click on any one of them and select More --> Filter messages like these.
- Step 3: In the next window, the mail address of the junk mail will be automatically entered in the From box, select Create filter with this search.
- Step 4: Read the instructions on the next page and check the items you don’t want to receive. You can select Skip the Inbox.
- Step 5: Make sure to mark the Also apply filter to matching conversations checkbox. Then, click Create Filter.
- Step 6: You will not receive the same messages in your inbox.
- Step 7: You can also Block or Unsubscribe by opening a message .
How to Stop Junk Mail on Ipad?
- Step 1: Open your mail application and start reporting the unwanted messages as Junk.
- Step 2: After you open a junk message, tap the Flag icon at the bottom and select Move to Junk and know how to stop junk mail. In the future, all the messages from the marked mail will reach your Junk folder.
- Step 3: If any important message goes to your junk folder. Open the Junk folder, select the Folder icon at the bottom of the screen, and click on Inbox.
- Step 4: All the future messages and current emails gets back to the Inbox section.
- Step 5: Otherwise, launch your iCloud mail account and go to settings.
- Step 6: Click on Rules and select Add a Rule in the Rules dialog box.
- Step 7: Enter the email address which you want to Block in the From box.
- Step 8: Select Move to Trash and Mark as Read from the options and finally, select Done.
How to Stop Junk Mail on My Iphone
- Step 1: Open your mail application. On the top of the junk email, there will be an option to Unsubscribe the email.
- Step 2: Select Unsubscribe and you will not receive any future emails from the same email address.
- Step 3: In Gmail, open a junk message and tap on the More option and select Block or Report Spam.
- Step 4: In Outlook app, simply tap Junk on top by clicking the junk mail.
- Step 5: In Yahoo iPhone app, mark the junk mail and select Mark as spam. All the future mails from the particular address will be moved to the spam folder finally you have to know how to stop junk mail.