How To Stop Mail Forwarding ?
Forwarding is a feature that lets you share or forward an email message to the desired account or group. Gmail has an auto-forward feature. If you have enabled it, then whatever email message you receive will be forwarded automatically to the selected email address. You can disable it easily. If you want to Stop Mail Forwarding, follow the below-mentioned section.
Steps to turn off or disable the automatic forwarding option in Gmail
- Step 1:Launch a web browser on your system.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Gmail account login page.
- Step 3:Enter the credentials of the account you wish to stop forwarding messages from.
- Step 4:After signing in to your Gmail account successfully, locate and click the Settings option.
- Step 5:Now, the Settings window will appear on the screen.
- Step 6:Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Step 7:Go to the Forwarding section.
- Step 8:Locate and click the checkbox beside the Disable Forwarding option.
- Step 9:Click the Save Changes button.
- Step 10:The auto-forwarding option is now disabled successfully on your Gmail account.
Steps to turn off or disable the automatic forwarding option in Outlook
- Step 1:Sign in to your Outlook account.
- Step 2:Click the Settings menu or click the gear icon.
- Step 3:Choose the View all Outlook settings option.
- Step 4:Locate and clear the Enable forwarded option.
- Step 5:Click the Save button.
Disabling the Forwarding option in Yahoo’s Basic mail
- Step 1:Log on to your Yahoo account using the credentials.
- Step 2:Click the Settings option from the dropdown menu followed by GO.
- Step 3:Now, the window will appear on the screen.
- Step 4:Locate the forwarding section and select the email address you wish to remove.
- Step 5:Tap the Delete or Backspace button on your system’s control panel.
- Step 6:Click the Save button.
To Stop mail forwarding, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen