Fixed: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Outlook
Sometimes, the mails do not get delivered to the recipient, and it returns to the sender without getting delivered. This glitch will be indicated to the sender by an error message ‘‘Delivery Failed’’. The below reasons could be the cause of this error. To fix Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Outlook issue steps also given below:
- Step 1: If the mail could not connect to the server, the mail can get expired. The receiving server may not be ready to accept the mail. For this, check the recipient’s address and see that the recipients are less.
- Step 2: When there is a temporary error with the receiver server, the mail cannot be delivered, so try to send the mail once again after some time.
- Step 3: In case the receiver mailbox is full, the email settings can prevent the sending mail from getting bounced. Communicate with the receiver and ask for another mail address to deliver the mail.
- Step 4: The recipient email address can be wrong, entering incorrect domain address can cause the mail to return to the sender. Verify if the recipient mail address is right.
- Step 5: If the size of the mail or the attachment is large, the mail will not be delivered. Rather than sending the whole file, add the document to the drive and share the link through the mail.
- Step 6: If the sender’s mail address is marked as spam or added to the blocked list, the receiver server automatically blocks the mails from the particular sender’s mail address.