How To Unarchive Emails from Gmail?
Here are the steps how to unarchive emails from your Gmail account on your computer.
- Step 1:Open the Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Launch the login page of the Gmail account.
- Step 3:Type the email address of the Gmail account in the Email or Phone field and click the Next option.
- Step 4:Now, you have to type the password of the Gmail account in the Enter your password field and select the Next option.
- Step 5:You can access the Gmail account from the computer.
- Step 7:Right-click the archived email and select the Move To option followed by the Inbox option.
- Step 8:This will unarchive the selected email. You can see the unarchived email in the Inbox folder.
Steps: Unarchive Emails from Gmail on iPhone
To know how to unarchive emails from your Gmail account using your iPhone Mail application, follow the steps below:
- Step 1:Find the Mail application on the home screen of your iPhone and tap its icon.
- Step 2:This will launch the Mail application on the iPhone.
- Step 3:Tap the Mailboxes option at the upper-left corner of the corner.
- Step 4:Tap the All Inboxes option followed by the Edit option.
- Step 5:Select the email message that you need to unarchive, tap the Move option at the bottom, and touch the Inbox option.
- Step 6:This will move the unarchived email message back to the Inbox folder.
Steps: Unarchive Emails from Gmail on Android
The step-by-step instructions to unarchive emails from your Gmail account using the Gmail application on your Android mobile are provided here.
- Step 1:Launch the Gmail application by tapping its icon on the home screen of your Android mobile phone.
- Step 2:After you tap the three-line or Menu icon at the top-left corner of the screen, select the All Mail option.
- Step 3:Select and open the email message that you need to unarchive.
- Step 4:Tap the three-dotted icon at the upper-right corner of the screen and choose the Move to Inbox option.
- Step 5:The unarchived email message will be saved in the Inbox folder.
- Step 6:The how to unarchive emails on android device completed successfully.