How to Unsubscribe Mail in Outlook?
If you want to unsubscribe mail in Outlook account, carry out any one of the following methods given on our web page.
Method 1 - Unsubscribe Link
- Step 1:This is one of the easiest and most preferred methods to prevent unwanted email messages.
- Step 2:Open the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Step 3:Select the email message that you need to unsubscribe and open it.
- Step 4:Click the Unsubscribe link at the top of the email and confirm the same if prompted.
- Step 5:Outlook offers this unsubscribe link on both desktop and mobile applications.
Method 2 - Mark the Email as Spam
- Step 1:Unsubscribe Mail in Outlook - If unsubscribing the emails does not keep those annoying mails out of your Inbox folder, you can mark them as spam.
- Step 2:In the Microsoft Outlook email client, select all the email messages that you want to mark as spam.
- Step 3:Click the Home tab and select the Block Sender option from the Junk drop-down menu.
- Step 4:All the selected email messages will be marked as spam and sent to the Junk or Deleted Items folders automatically.
Method 3 - Unsubscribe Service
- Step 1:Move any unwanted email to the Unsubscribe folder on the Outlook application.
- Step 2:All the emails from this sender will be sent to the Unsubscribe folder.
- Step 3:These emails will no longer be available in the Inbox folder.
- Step 1:Newsletters that you have subscribed can be easily sorted in the Microsoft Outlook email client.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Inbox folder, click View at the top of the screen, and choose the Newsletters option.
- Step 3:Select the checkbox next to the newsletter that you no longer want in your Inbox folder, click the Sweep tab at the top, and select the Unsubscribe option.
- Step 4:If you see the Stop getting this newsletter dialog box, click the Unsubscribe button to confirm.
- Step 5:Now, you will see the confirmation message at the bottom of the Inbox folder. The newsletter unsubscribe mail in Outlook account completed successfully.