How To Fix Icloud Email Not Syncing On Android?
Is your iCloud email not syncing on Android? Having an iCloud email on Android is rare, but it is not a big deal since Android allows you to configure it in the Gmail or Email app. To know how to fix iCloud email not syncing on Android phone, go through the steps given below.
Manually Sync Email
- step 1 : On your Android phone, touch the Settings icon on the applications screen to open the Settings app.
- step 2 : Tap the Accounts button and choose your iCloud email account from the displayed list.
- step 3 : Select the Account sync =option and tap the More icon (three dots) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- step 4 : Choose the Sync now option and wait for your Android phone to sync all your iCloud email data.
- step 5 : Now, open the email app and check if you can see the recently received emails.
- step 6 : If the iCloud email is not syncing on your Android phone even after the manual sync, try the next solution.
Check If Automatic Email Sync Is Enabled
This solution is for users who have added their iCloud email to the Gmail app.
- step 1 : Open the Gmail app and tap the Menu icon at the top-left corner.
- step 2 : Select the Settings option and choose your iCloud email account.
- step 3 : Scroll down the page and select the option to sync your email.
Clear Cache Data Of The Email App
- step 1 : Open Settings and tap the Apps & notifications button.
- step 2 : Choose your email app from the displayed list.
- step 3 : Tap the Storage button and select Clear Cache.
- step 4 : Once the cache data has been removed, open the email app and check if the problem is resolved.
If the problem persists, remove your iCloud email from the email app and reconfigure the iCloud email settings. This should fix the iCloud email syncing issue on your Android phone.