How To Do Icloud Email Recovery Process?
Sometimes, it is hard to remember your account password, and you lose your account. Don’t worry. In this article, you’ll find an easy solution for Icloud Email Recovery Process.
Here are the steps to do the same.
Recovering iCloud email account on your Apple mobile device:
- Step 1: On your Apple mobile device, go to Settings.
- Step 2: Scroll down to locate iCloud.
- Step 4: Tap the email address.
- Step 5: Now, navigate to the I Forgot option and then select it.
- Step 6: You’ll be directed to the account recovery screen.
- Step 7: Type your Apple ID and then click Next.
Recovering the password:
After entering your Apple ID, you’ll be asked to select these options:
Get an email
Answer security questions
- Step 1: You can select any one of the methods to reset your password for iCloud Email Recovery Process.
- Step 2: Select Get an email. After selecting this option, instructions will be sent to the provided email address.
- Step 3: Now, try to follow the instructions sent to the email address. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 4: In your email, open an email message that is sent to reset your password.
- Step 5: Click the Reset now link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Step 6: Later, log in with the new password and check whether your account is recovered or not.
If you're using a Mac computer, try to follow these steps.
- Step 7: On your Mac computer, click the Apple menu.
- Step 8: Select System Preferences and then choose iCloud.
- Step 9: Select Account Details.
- Step 10: When asked to enter the password, click Forgot Apple ID Password and then follow the next on-screen instructions.
- Step 11: Later, click Security and then select Reset Password or Change Password.
- Step 12: You’ll be asked to enter the password you use to unlock your Mac before resetting your new password.
- Step 13: Ensure that you create a strong and lengthy password.
- Step 14: Now, check whether iCloud Email Recovery process is success.