Fixed: iCloud Mail not Syncing with Outlook
iCloud is a free email account that lets you send and receive email messages from any email clients. iCloud provides a storage capacity of 5 GB. You can utilize this storage capacity to store your important or personal emails. You can also remove or delete unwanted emails from the storage folder.
As discussed above, you can use the iCloud email account with any email clients. But, some iCloud email account users have encountered an issue while syncing their account with Outlook. If you also encountered the iCloud mail not syncing with Outlook issue, then you have reached the right website to resolve it.
Recreate the iCloud Data File:
Note: The below steps are suitable only for Outlook 2013 running in Windows OS.
- Step 1:Launch the Outlook 2013 application on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Click the File tab followed by Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Step 3:Now, the Account Settings dialog box will open.
- Step 4:In this dialog box, click the Data File tab.
- Step 5:Select the iCloud option followed by Remove.
- Step 6:Wait for the on-going process to complete.
- Step 7:After completing the process, close the Outlook 2013 application and launch the iCloud app.
- Step 8:Choose the Setup iCloud Contacts, Calendars and Tasks option.
- Step 9:Wait for the setup process to complete.
- Step 10:Once it is completed, launch the Outlook 2013 application and perform the prompts as displayed on the screen.
- Step 11:If prompted, enter your iCloud account password.
iCloud Account in Outlook
Some steps that could help you in using the iCloud account in Outlook are discussed below.
- Step 1:Check if your OS is supported by the iCloud application.
- Step 2:Check if the installed version of Outlook is supported by iCloud.
- Step 3:If not, uninstall and install the Outlook application that is compatible with iCloud.
- Step 4:Keep your system’s date and time settings updated correctly.
- Step 5:While performing the sync operation, make sure to connect your computer to a stable network.
Now we have seen how to fix iCloud mail not syncing with Outlook issue