Fixed: iCloud Settings not Syncing Issue
If your iCloud settings not syncing, then the section below will helps you solve it.
- Step 1:Check if your iCloud contacts, calendars, and reminders are available.
- Step 2:If not, wait for some time until it gets fixed.
- Step 3:After that, check if you are using the latest version of the iCloud application on your Mac or iOS device.
- Step 4:To utilize all features effectively, your device should be compatible with the iCloud application’s system requirements.
- Step 5:Check if your iOS device or Mac computer’s date and time settings are set correctly.
- Step 6:If not, set it correctly and then try to perform the sync process.
- Step 7:If you are unable to do iCloud settings not syncing, then check if you have signed into the iCloud account using the correct Apple ID.
- Step 8:To check it, perform the instructions given below.
For Mac Users:
- Step 1:Tap the Settings application.
- Step 2:Choose your name on the Settings screen.
- Step 3:Tap the iCloud option and check it.
For iPhone Users:
- Step 1:Click Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud.
- Step 2:After checking it, try to perform the sync operation.
- Step 3:If the issue persists, check if you have used your Apple ID to sign in to any third-party application.
- Step 4:If so, create the two-factor authentication option and protect your account.
- Step 5:You can also use an app-specific password if required.
- Step 6:Now, try to perform the sync process.
- Step 7:If the iCloud settings not sync issue persists, check if your Mac or iOS device is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Step 8:You can check it by using a web browser.
- Step 9:Open your iOS device or Mac computer’s default web browser.
- Step 10:Search or browse any web page.
- Step 11:If the requested web page is not launched, then your device is not connected to a stable network.
- Step 12:Connect your device to the internet and then try to perform the sync operation.
Contact us to get remote assistance for iCloud settings not syncing issue.