Fixed: Mail App is not Working in Windows 10
The Mail app is the built-in email client application on the Windows 10 operating system. Using the Mail app, you can configure and access your email accounts.
If the Mail App is not Working in Windows 10, then make use of the steps mentioned here to make it work again.
Step 1: Check the Internet Connection
- Step 1:Open a web browser on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2:Enter the URL of any website and check if the site loads in the browser.
- Step 3:If the search result you’re looking for loads up, then your Windows 10 is connected to the internet.
- Step 4:If not, connect your Windows 10 computer to the Internet properly.
Step 2: Update your Windows OS
- Step 1:Make sure that the Windows 10 OS on your device is up-to-date. If not, update it by following the instructions given below.
- Step 2:Click Start > Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.
- Step 3:If a new update is available, then your computer will automatically download and install it.
- Step 4:If Mail App is not working in Windows 10 issue prompted, restart your Windows 10 computer.
Step 3: Check the Following Settings
- Step 1:Check if your computer’s date and time are correct.
- Step 2:Make sure that the Country or Region is right.
- Step 3:Check if the Mail app is able to access the Windows Calendar app. To check it, carry out the instructions given below.
- Step 4:Click the Start menu.
- Step 5:Select Settings > Privacy > Calendar.
- Step 6:Enable the Allow apps to access your calendar option, if it is not enabled.
- Step 7:Make sure that the Mail and Calendar option is enabled.
Step 4: Make sure that your Mail Settings are correct
- Step 1:Go to your Windows 10 computer’s Settings window.
- Step 2:Select the Accounts option followed by Email & accounts.
- Step 3:Choose your email account and click Manage.
- Step 4:Check to make sure that your account settings are correct.
Step 5: Refresh your computer’s Sync settings
- Step 1:Click Start > Settings > Accounts.
- Step 2:Select the Sync your settings option and turn the Sync settings option OFF.
- Step 3:Restart your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 4:Once your computer has been restarted, turn the Sync Settings option ON.
- Step 5:Check if the Mail app is not working in Windows 10 issue is resolved. If not, contact us.