Fixed: Mail App not Working with Yahoo Mail
If the Mail App not working with Yahoo Mail, then scroll down this page to find the solutions to fix the issue.
The Yahoo! Mail app allows you to access your mail accounts and other information such as news, entertainment, sports, local weather, and more. Managing your Yahoo! Mail account on an Android or iOS device is that simple with the help of the Yahoo Mail app.
Some users have encountered an issue with their Yahoo! Mail account on the Mail app. If the Mail app is not working with Yahoo, then carry out the following solutions.
Issue 1: Unable to Receive Emails
Solution 1: Check your Mobile Device’s Connection Status
- Step 1:If you don’t receive any new emails, then refresh the Inbox folder.
- Step 2:After refreshing the folder, look for new mails.
- Step 3:If the refresh process doesn’t work, then check whether your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
- Step 4:Connect your phone to the Internet and then refresh the Inbox folder to check if the issue is fixed.
Solution 2: Update your Yahoo Mail App
- Step 1:Go to your device’s app store.
- Step 2:Select the Yahoo! Mail app.
- Step 3:Tap the Update button.
Solution 3: Re-enable your Yahoo! Mail account
- Step 1:Launch the Yahoo! Mail app. Tap the Sidebar (menu) icon.
- Step 2:Select the Manage Accounts option.
- Step 3:Tap on the slider beside your account to disable it.
- Step 4:To re-enable the account, re-tap the slider.
- Step 5:Check if the Mail App not working with Yahoo Mail issue is resolved.
Solution 4: Reinstall the Yahoo Mail App
- Step 1:Open the Settings app.
- Step 2:Tap Apps.
- Step 3:Select the Yahoo! Mail app.
- Step 4:Tap Uninstall > OK.
- Step 5:To reinstall the app, open the Google Play Store and install the Yahoo! Mail app.
- Step 1:Press and hold the Yahoo! Mail app.
- Step 2:After a while, an X icon will appear on the right-hand side of the app.
- Step 3:Tap on it and select Delete.
- Step 4:Once the app has been uninstalled, reinstall it from the App store.
Issue 2: App not responding
- Step 1:First, make sure that your device’s OS is up-to-date.
- Step 2:Clear data and cache of the Yahoo! Mail app on your device.
- Step 3:If the above methods don’t clear the issue, then restart the app.
- Step 4:Force stop the Yahoo! Mail app and restart it after a while.
- Step 5:If the restart process also doesn’t work, then reinstall the Yahoo app on your device.
- Step 6:If the above methods didn’t resolve the Mail App not working with Yahoo Mail, contact us.