Configure Mail.com Email Settings For Outlook
It is quite simple to synchronize your mail.com mailbox with Outlook. This website comprises information about Mail.com email settings for Outlook.
Instructions To Include
Make use of the IMAP to perform this operation.
- Step 1:Click on File. Choose Info in the submenu and click on Add account.
- Step 2:Select Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types. Click Next.
- Step 3:Click on Internet E-mail and choose Next.
- Step 4:Type your name and email address. Choose IMAP as the account type.
- Step 5:Now, type imap.mail.com as the incoming server address.
- Step 6:Type smtp.mail.com as the outgoing server address.
- Step 7:Input the username and password credentials of *your*mail.com. Disable the checkbox beside Test Account Settings by clicking the Next button. Tap on More Settings.
- Step 8:Choose the Outgoing Server tab. Enable the checkbox beside My Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Step 9:Click the Advanced button. Type 993 beside Incoming server. Choose SSL for the encrypted connection type.
- Step 10:Type 587 beside Outgoing server. Choose TLS for the encrypted connection type. Click on OK and then choose Next.
- Step 12:The Outlook 2010 synchronizes with the mail.com email settings.
The same process applies to the Outlook 2013. The only step that varies is you need to choose POP or IMAP in the Choose Service window, and click on Next. And, you don’t have to enable Test Account settings.
For any assistance in configuring Mail.com email settings for Outlook, contact our technical team, and they will provide you required guidance on the same.