Office 2013 Not Working After Windows 10 Upgrade
After you upgrade the Windows 10 software on the system, when you try to open the Microsoft Office 2013 program, it may not launch. Even when you try to open any of the Office program files, you may experience the same problem. Continue to read the causes of the problem and how to solve office 2013 not Working after Windows 10 upgrade issue.
Solutions for the problem:
Start in Safe mode
- Step 1:Press the Win and the R keys at once to open the Run dialog box, and enter the below command one at a time. Finally, click OK.
- Step 2:excel /safe
- Step 3:winword /safe
- Step 4:powerpnt /safe
- Step 5:mspub /safe
- Step 6:visio /safe
- Step 7:When the Office applications open up, go to the File menu and select Options.
- Step 8:Now, select the Add-Ins option, look for the office application add-ins, and click Go.
- Step 9:Untick the checkbox of the add-ins you want to remove and select OK.
- Step 10:Next, go on to restart the computer normally.
Repair the Office programs
- Step 1:On the desktop, right-click the Start icon and choose Apps and Features from the list of options.
- Step 2:Next, select the Office application you have to repair and click Modify.
- Step 3:Based on the type of Office programs, select either the Click-to-run or MSI-based option.
Uninstall & Reinstall the Office products
- Step 1:Open the Control Panel window, select Programs, and choose the Programs and Features menu.
- Step 2:Find the Microsoft Office products from the list of applications and then right-click the app and select Uninstall.
- Step 3:Restart the computer, then visit the official Microsoft website and download the package you want to install.
- Step 4:If you are unable to uninstall the Office products, use the Uninstall Support tool to uninstall Office products easily. We hope the solutions are helpful to you to fix office 2013 not Working after Windows 10 upgrade issue.