RESET ICLOUD EMAIL PASSWORD - BRIEF STEPS
Have you forgotten your iCloud email password? If Yes, then you are on the right platform. We will guide you on how to reset your iCloud email password and recover it. It is necessary to reset your email password once you have forgotten it because you cannot sign in to iCloud until you reset the password. You can reset iCloud email password in various methods. Go through the methods below that suits you best.
Method 1: From an iPhone/iPad/or iPod touch
- Step 1:To begin with, open the Settings app.
- Step 2:Tap your profile name in the Settings window and select the Password & Security tab.
- Step 3:Tap Change Password. If you have already signed in to iCloud and enabled passcode, enter the passcode when prompted.
- Step 4:Carry out on-screen instructions and reset your iCloud email password.
Method 2: From your Mac
- Step 1:On your Mac, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Step 2:Click the Apple ID icon in the System Preferences window and select Password & Security.
- Step 3:If you are using macOS Mojave, High Sierra, or Sierra, click on iCloud in the System Preferences window and select Account Details to Reset iCloud Email Password.
- Step 4:If you are prompted to enter the Apple ID password, click on the Forgot Apple ID or password link and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Step 5:Click on Change Password.
- Step 6:If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password in the required field.
You have now seen how to reset your iCloud email password. Still, you have one more method to reset your iCloud email password.
Method 3: Using the Apple Support app
- Step 1:On your iPhone, touch the App Store icon on the home screen.
- Step 2:Search for Apple Support in the App Store.
- Step 3:Select the Apple Support app from the search result and tap the Get button.
- Step 4:After completing the download, launch the app.
- Step 5:Tap the Password & Security tab below Topics.
- Step 6:Select the Reset Apple ID password option.
- Step 7:Tap Get Started and select the A different Apple ID option.
- Step 8:Enter your iCloud email address and tap Next.
- Step 9:Follow the on-screen prompts and complete reset iCloud email password.