Fixed: Roadrunner Email Settings not Working
We all might have encountered many issues with the email servers. One of the common issues is related to the Roadrunner email settings. This issue is encountered by Roadrunner email account users frequently. If you’re also having the Roadrunner email settings not working issue, then you have reached the right page to resolve it.
- Step 1:Initially, make sure that you have configured your Roadrunner email account settings correctly.
- Step 2:To ensure it, refer the following mail server details:
- Step 3:SMTP server address: mail.twc.com, SMTP port: 587, SMTP Username and password: Your Roadrunner email address and its password.
- Step 4:IMAP server address: mail.twc.com, IMAP port: 993, IMAP security: SSL/TLS, IMAP username, and password: Your Roadrunner email address and password.
- Step 5:If you have configured your Roadrunner email account’s SMTP settings wrongly, re-configure them correctly and then check if the Roadrunner email settings are working or not.
- Step 6:If not, change the Time Warner policy to block outgoing mails from authenticated users.
- Step 7:Make sure to customize the SMTP settings properly.
- Step 8:Check if the SSL option is enabled for your email account. If yes, disable it because only password authentication is required for SMTP settings. After disabling the SSL settings, type your Roadrunner email accounts credentials such as email address and password in the respective fields.
- Step 9:Now, change your account’s outgoing server port. Make sure to set the SMTP port as 587.
- Step 10:Finally, click the Save button.
- Step 11:Now, check if the Roadrunner email server settings are working.
Steps: Roadrunner Email Settings Not Working On Android
- Step 1:Open the Mail app on your Android mobile phone.
- Step 2:Enter your Roadrunner email address.
- Step 3:Tap Next.
- Step 4:Choose the POP3 option.
- Step 5:Now, configure your roadrunner account settings correctly.
- Step 6:Make sure to enter the account information correctly in the given fields.
- Step 7:Disable the safety barrier option and tap Next > OK.
To get remote assistance in resolving the “Roadrunner email settings not working” issue, contact us.