Steps: Roadrunner Email Settings on Windows 10
The Roadrunner email service supports both POP and IMAP to receive emails on an email client. To configure the Roadrunner email account manually on a third-party mail application like Outlook or Thunderbird, you must know the incoming and outgoing mail server details. These settings will also be required if you want to add and configure the Roadrunner email account on devices like your smartphone, iPad, and tablets. Follow the steps for Roadrunner email settings on Windows 10. On a Windows 10 computer, you have the Mail app as the built-in email client application. You can add your Roadrunner email account on the Mail app using its server settings as mentioned below.
- Step 1:Launch the Mail app on your Windows 10 computer, then click the Add Account option.
- Step 2:If you have already configured an email account in the Mail app, then click Settings on the left pane. Then, select Manage Accounts.
- Step 3:Now, you can click on the Add Account option.
- Step 4:On the Add an account screen, click on the Other account option.
- Step 5:Now, enter the required information like your username, email address, and password and then click the Sign in.
- Step 6:If the Mail app couldn’t find your account details, then click the Advanced setup option on the Add an account screen.
- Step 7:Enter your username, email address, password, and other server settings. The server settings for the Roadrunner email account are given below.
ROADRUNNER EMAIL SETTINGS:
Incoming Mail Server (IMAP):
- Step 1:Incoming mail server address: mail.twc.com
- Step 2:Incoming mail server port number: 993
- Step 3:IMAP Security Encryption: SSL/TLS
- Step 4:IMAP Username: Roadrunner email address
- Step 5:IMAP Password: Roadrunner email password
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):
- Step 1:Outgoing mail server address: mail.twc.com
- Step 2:Outgoing mail server port number: 587
- Step 3:SMTP Security Encryption: STARTTLS
- Step 4:SMTP Username: Roadrunner email address
- Step 5:SMTP Password: Roadrunner email password
- Step 6:After entering the required details, click Sign in followed by Done.
- Step 7:Now, you could access your Roadrunner email account in the Mail app on your Windows 10 computer.
Similarly, using the server settings, you can configure your Roadrunner email settings on Windows 10 third-party email client applications like MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.