How to Set Up Outgoing AOL Email on iPhone?
AOL launched its first webmail service called AOL Mail. AOL Mail is a lot more different than the APL email program because it does not require special software, and it is available not just for the exclusive members. The AOL Mail, like any other mail, practically runs over the internet using the web browsers we usually use, such as the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or the Google Chrome browser. Read below to know how to set up outgoing AOL email on iPhone.
AOL MAIL SERVER DETAILS
Server address: imap.aol.com
- Step 1:Encryption: SSL
- Step 2:Port: 993 (default)
- Step 1:The Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com
- Step 2:The Username: Your AOL Mail screen name
- Step 3:The Password: Your AOL Mail password
- Step 4:The Port Number: 587 (With TLS)
- Step 5:The Alternative Port Number: 465 (With SSL)
- Step 6:The Authentication: Required
- Step 7:You are limit to 500 emails a day or an equivalent to 100 connections.
AOL iPhone Setup
- Step 1:Turn on your iPhone device.
- Step 2:Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone to access the phone settings.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Passwords & Accounts option and tap the Add Account button.
- Step 4:The Add Account list will show you a list of email applications from which you have to select the AOL option.
- Step 5:Enter the AOL Email address and password in the respective fields and tap the Next button.
- Step 6:Now, choose either IMAP or POP as your incoming mail server.
- Step 7:Fill the incoming and outgoing server details. Tap Next.
- Step 8:Now, your account will be verified.
- Step 9:The AOL account is now set up on your iPhone.
The how to set up outgoing AOL email on iPhone process completed successfully.