Time Warner Cable Email Settings For Windows 10
The Time Warner Cable (TWC) email settings include the incoming (IMAP) and outgoing (SMTP) mail server settings. You can easily set up your Time Warner Cable email settings for Windows 10 computer using the quick steps given on this page.
TWC Email Settings:
- Step 1:Incoming mail server (for POP and IMAP): mail.twc.com
- Step 2:Incoming port (IMAP): 993
- Step 3:Incoming port (POP): 995
- Step 5:Outgoing mail server: mail.twc.com
- Step 6:Outgoing port: 587
- Step 7:Requires Authentication: Yes
TWC Email Setup on Windows 10 Mail App
Carry out the below steps to complete the Time Warner Cable email settings for Windows 10 Mail App.
- Step 1:First, verify whether you have a standard Internet connection on your computer.
- Step 2:Next, click the Start menu and select the Mail tile from the context menu. Doing so will launch the Mail app.
- Step 3:If you have not yet added any email accounts in the Mail app, select the Add Account option and proceed with the TWC email account setup.
- Step 4:Otherwise, click the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the window. Select Manage Accounts from the right-side panel.
- Step 5:Select the Add Account option and scroll down to the Advanced setup section.
- Step 6:Choose the Internet email option and enter the email settings as mentioned above in the required fields.
TWC Email Setup on Windows Live Mail
- Step 1:On your Windows 10 computer, open Windows Live Mail and click the Accounts tab from the menu bar.
- Step 2:Click the Email icon to add your TWC email account.
- Step 3:Next, enter your TWC email address in the Email Address field.
- Step 4:Enter your TWC email account’s password in the Password field.
- Step 5:Give a name for your email account and click Next.
- Step 6:Make sure to select the Manually configure server settings checkbox before proceeding with the account setup.
- Step 7:Choose either POP or IMAP as your account type from the Server type drop-down menu.
- Step 8:If you have selected POP or POP3 as your account type, enter ‘mail.twc.com’ in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Step 9:Enter port number 110 or 995 in the Incoming Server field.
- Step 10:If you have selected IMAP as your account type, enter ‘mail.twc.com’ in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Step 11:Enter port number 143 or 993 in the Incoming Server field.
- Step 12:In the Outgoing Server field, type ‘mail.twc.com’ and enter 587 in the SMTP port field.
- Step 13:If you wish to select SSL settings, check the Requires Authentication checkbox.
- Step 14:Click Next and complete the account setup.
- Step 15:Once completed, you can access the TWC email on Windows Live Mail
Now you have seen how to set up Time Warner Cable email settings for Windows 10 computer easily.