Why Does My Mail App Keep Crashing Windows 10?
If the Windows 10 inbuilt Mail app is crashing or not working properly, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps on why does my mail app keep crashing windows 10 computer.
Method 1: Running an SFC scan
- Step 1:On your Windows computer, click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2:Type ‘cmd’ in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- Step 3:From the search result, give a right-click on the Command Prompt app and select the Run as administrator option.
- Step 4:In the Command Prompt window, type ‘sfc /scannow’ and press the Enter key.
- Step 5:It will automatically scan for the computer problems and repair them.
- Step 6:Once the process completed, type ‘exit’ and press the Enter key to close the Command Prompt app.
- Step 7:Restart your computer and check if the Mail app’s problem has been resolved.
Method 2: Running Windows Troubleshooter
- Step 1:On your computer, launch the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I shortcut keys.
- Step 2:Click on Update & security and navigate to the left-side panel to click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Step 3:Select the Windows Store Apps option and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Step 4:Now, the App Troubleshooter will detect the problem on Mail and fix it automatically.
- Step 5:Follow these steps on why does my mail app keep crashing windows 10.
Method 3: Turning off Windows Firewall
- Step 1:Open the Control Panel app first.
- Step 2:Click the System and Security tab and select Windows Firewall.
- Step 3:Click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Step 4:On the Customize settings for each type of network screen, disable the Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) option underneath Privacy network settings and Public network settings.
- Step 5:Click OK to close the tab.
- Step 6:Now, launch the Mail app and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Step 7:If the problem persists, update or reinstall the Mail app on your computer.
- Step 8:If necessary, reset the Mail app settings.
- Step 9:By using the above steps on why does my mail app keep crashing windows 10.