Why is my Yahoo Mail not Working?
If your Yahoo Mail fails to work, then the reason for the issue may depend upon various tasks. If you wish to fix the Yahoo Mail not working issue, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1:Clear the cache memory on your browser if you are using the Yahoo Mail web interface.
- Step 2:If the problem is with the browser, update the browser to the latest version.
- Step 3:Disable the browser extensions that are causing the trouble.
- Step 4:Also, disable the firewall, security software, and anti-spyware temporarily to fix the issue.
- Step 5:Check if you could access the Yahoo Mail on other devices.
- Step 6:Finally, reset your browser settings to defaults.
Why is Yahoo Mails not working on iPhone?
If your Yahoo Mail not working properly that is configured in the Mail app on your iPhone, then it might be due to the SMTP server error.
- Step 1: Carry out these steps to fix the Yahoo Mail issue on your iPhone:
- Step 2: If you are already logged on to your Yahoo account, sign-out first and then log in using the appropriate Yahoo id and password.
- Step 3: If the problem persists, remove the Yahoo account from your iPhone.
- Step 4: Make sure that you have enabled the cellular data on your iPhone.
- Step 5: Open Settings and select the Accounts & Passwords tab.
- Step 6: Select your Yahoo account and tap the Delete Account button.
- Step 7: Open the Accounts & Passwords tab again and select the Add Account button to re-add your Yahoo account.
- Step 8: Choose Yahoo as your email service provider and follow the on-screen prompts to configure your Yahoo account settings.
- Step 9: Update your iPhone to the most recent iOS version and check if you could access your Yahoo Mail normally.
- Step 10: You can also use the Yahoo Mail app to use your account without any errors.
Why is Yahoo Mail not Working on Chrome?
Google Chrome is a standard browser from which you can access your Yahoo Sign-in page and use your account for sending and receiving emails. If you find issues working with the Yahoo Mail on the Chrome browser, follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the problem.
- Step 1: Ensure that you have a standard Internet connection on your device first.
- Step 2: On your Chrome, click the Menu button at the top-right corner of the screen and select the More Tools option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Delete the navigation data and check whether you have chosen the All the time option as your time range.
- Step 4: Check all the checkboxes near cookies, pictures, images, and other caches.
- Step 5: After selecting all the cookies and caches, click the Delete data button.
- Step 6: If the problem persists, update your Google Chrome to the latest version and restart it.
- Step 7: After restarting the Chrome browser, click the More icon and go to Settings.
- Step 8: Under Privacy and security, select the Advanced button followed by Content configuration.
- Step 10: Now, you can use your Yahoo Mail in the Chrome browser without any issues.
Why is Yahoo Mails not working on Mac?
If you are not able to use the Yahoo Mail on your Mac, follow these steps to fix the Yahoo Mail not working problem.
- Step 1: On your Mac, click the Apple menu at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Select the System Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: In the System Preferences window, click Network and check the network status.
- Step 4: If the Wi-Fi is turned off, click the Turn Wi-Fi On button.
- Step 5: Check if you can access the Yahoo Mail on the Mail app.
- Step 6: If the problem persists, check if any virus has infected your Mac by running an appropriate Antivirus software.
- Step 7: If you are using an obsolete macOS version, update it to the latest version (if applicable).
- Step 8: Check whether you have configured the Yahoo Mail with the correct email server settings in the Mail or Outlook email client.
- Step 9: Remove and re-add your Yahoo Mail account if necessary.
If you require assistance in performing Yahoo Mail not working troubleshooting steps, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.