Fix: Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800ccc19
Windows Live Mail is a discontinued desktop email client that has been replaced by Microsoft Outlook. But many users are still using it. The Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800ccc19 can occur when you access the Live Mail app on your computer and there are various reasons for the occurrence of the error. Read more to learn how to fix the error on a Windows 10 computer.
Solution 1: Check the Email Server Settings
- Make sure you have entered the correct email server information in the Windows Live Mail client.
- Click the Accounts tab and select Properties to open your email account server settings.
- Check the incoming and outgoing mail server information like server address and port number.
- In the Advanced panel, check the encryption type of both the servers.
Solution 2: Run the Repair Tool
- Close the Windows Live Mail app.
- Open the Control Panel window on the computer.
- Select Programs and Features and find the Windows Live Essentials program on the right panel.
- Select Windows Live Essentials and click Change.
- Next, select Repair Windows Live programs.
- Wait until the repair is done and then launch the Windows Live Mail app to check if the Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x800ccc19 is fixed.
Solution 3: Disable the Security Program
- The security software like antivirus tool or firewall settings interferes with the Windows Live Mail app causing the error.
- Turn off the antivirus program on your computer.
- If required, disable the firewall, then check if the error is withdrawn.
Solution 4: Change the Timeout Settings
- When you send or download a large attachment or email message, it can lead to a timeout.
- The Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x800ccc19 is occurs when the server cannot send or download the message due to the timeout.
- Go to the email settings and increase the time interval in the timeout settings.