Yahoo Mail Pro Outlook Settings
Microsoft Outlook is an email application using which can access your email accounts. You can add the email accounts and configure the email server settings accordingly. If you are using the Yahoo mail account, you can easily add your Yahoo email account to the Outlook application. Read the below steps for Yahoo Mail Pro Outlook settings.
On Web browser:
- Step 1:Launch a browser on your computer and log in to the Yahoo mail account using the email address and password.
- Step 2:Once you enter the Yahoo main window, click the profile name at the upper right corner.
- Step 3:Select the Account Info menu and click the Account Security menu on the left panel.
- Step 4:Under Account Security, click the slider near the Allow apps that use less secure sign in menu for Yahoo mail pro Outlook settings.
- Step 5:If the system prompts to enter a Captcha code, enter it correctly and continue to save the settings.
On the Outlook app:
- Step 1: Open the Outlook application and click the File menu at the top of the window.
- Step 2: Click Info and select the Add Account option under Account Information on the right-side panel to add the email account.
- Step 3: In the Add Account Setup dialog box, choose Manual setup and click Next.
- Step 4: After that, select POP or IMAP as the service and proceed.
- Step 5: Under POP and IMAP Account Settings, enter the User Information, Server Information, and Logon Information.
- Step 6: Check the Server Information with the information given below for Yahoo mail pro Outlook settings.
Incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com (IMAP account); pop.mail.yahoo.com (POP account)
Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Step 1: Next, click the More Settings button to open the Internet E-mail Settings window.
- Step 2: Set the Outgoing mail server authentication in the Outgoing Server panel and then navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Step 3: Enter the incoming and outgoing server port values correctly and make sure you select the proper encryption type. The port and security details are listed below.
- Step 4: Incoming server:
- Step 5: IMAP: 993
- Step 6: POP: 995
- Step 7: Encryption: SSL
- Step 8: Outgoing server:
- Step 9: SMTP: 465
- Step 10: Encryption: SSL
- Step 11: After entering the details, click OK and then complete the Yahoo mail pro Outlook settings configuration.